Friday 21 July 2017

The theme of Season 7 of American Horror Story was revealed!

The theme of Season 7 of American Horror Story has been revealed, as well as a small amuse-mouth of rather creepy and mysterious teaser.



Fan of American Horror Story (AHS for intimate-han), know that the theme of season 7 was revealed during the Comic Con (cuckoo Aki who is currently in California)! It is of course Ryan Murphy, its creator, who gave us this little pleasure.

And listen, I confess that I was stunned.
It's hyper vague dude. It's as if I told you STOOL. But luckily, he did not let us bathe in our frustration and went on with a teaser.

Phobic clowns, it's time to go directly to a kitten video.

What do they have with the clowns right now? Already with the remake of Ça, now that. Finally the other. Shit, I get confused.

"So what do we have?" "As Caruso would say in Les Experts: creepy clowns who make a creepy chore, a woman I can not identify with this crowd and the leader of the horde who spits us a magnificent swarm of bees.

And good day to you.

What is known about season 7 of American Horror Story

So here's the info we have so far on this new season according to Harper's Bazaar (do not judge me I do not like the stuff that scares) (haha remark I write about fashion).


The broadcast of this season 7 starts on September 5 on the FX channel. We know that the story will start on election night and we will find archival footage from Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

0 comments:

Post a Comment